Linguapax Award 2007

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Wed Nov 29 16:56:15 UTC 2006

Dear All,

sorry for cross-postings -- please consider the possibility of finding
somebody with merits in the field of Finno-Ugric languages who might be
eligible for the LINGUAPAX award.
> The prizes are awarded to linguists, researchers, professors and members of
> the civil society in acknowledgement of their outstanding work in the field
> linguistic diversity and/or multilingual education. Nominations of people
> having contributed to improve the linguistic situation of a community or
> country will be specially appreciated.

For more information please visit the links below.

Best
JL
--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft