FW: 20.920, FD: LINGUIST List Restaurant Grand Opening!

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 17 17:18:22 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I forward this announcement of the LINGUIST List fund drive once again, for
an important reason: the good people at LINGUIST maintain our mirror archive
where all previous URA-LIST postings can be read and searched. Please read
the following and consider contributing!

Best
Johanna
--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft