[Ura-list] After SLE 2018 Tallinn

Helle Metslang helle.metslang at ut.ee
Mon Sep 10 20:14:39 UTC 2018

Dear all,
many  thanks also in the name of the organizers! We also are happy that
the research of the Finno-Ugric languages and our research centres were
so visible in the SLE conference.
Congratulations / Palju õnne, Éva , Katalin, Orsolya, Nele, Piia,
Ksenia, Irina!
Helle Metslang
(member of the local organizing committee)