[Ura-list] Solidarity with Ukraine

Esa-Jussi Salminen ejsalminen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:56:40 UTC 2022

Very good idea. Sukukansojen ystävät ry has already published a blog about
the theme in Finnish. Those who understand Finnish can freely get material
and inspiration of this text as well:
http://sukukansojenystavat.blogspot.com
I am sure we will write more in the near future.

Esa-Jussi Salminen

ti 1. maalisk. 2022 klo 23.13 Johanna Laakso (johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at)

--
https://puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/author/ejsalminen/