[Ura-list] CONF: Indigenous languages of Russia in contact with Russian (Moscow, 15-16 September 2023)

Egor Kashkin egorka1988 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:30:56 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

This message is a reminder that the deadline for abstract submission
to the conference «Indigenous languages of Russia in contact with
Russian» (Moscow / hybrid, 15-16 September 2023) is 5 May 2023. We are
looking forward to your participation!

Further details about the conference can be found in the letter below
and at the website http://ruslangcontact.tilda.ws/en

On behalf of the organizers,
Egor Kashkin

(un)subscribe ura-list my.own at email.address