Misplaced ekacakra

B. Reusch reusch at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Jun 14 14:54:46 UTC 1999

          John Peterson, University of Munich, Germany

Now that I read John Peterson's text on scope & membership I realize that
my ekacakra query was not the right thing for this list. I apologize.
Talking about South Asian languages, though, my involuntary typo -- deal
list -- may be taken as a case of sandhi or an eastern dialect allophone.
Beatrice Reusch
University of California, Berkeley