Hindi-English codeswitching

Kira Hall kira.hall at YALE.EDU
Wed Jun 16 18:12:15 UTC 1999

          John Peterson, University of Munich, Germany

Dear South Asian Linguists listmembers,

I'm putting together a bibliography of articles and/or books that discuss
the phenomenon of Hindi-English codeswitching in South Asia (or in the
South Asian diaspora).  If you know of any interesting discussions of this
subject, I'd be very grateful if you could send the reference on to me, at
kira.hall at yale.edu.  I'll share a copy of the bibliography with interested
members of this list, when finished.

Many thanks,

Kira Hall

Kira Hall
Assistant Professor of Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology
51 Hillhouse Avenue
Yale University
New Haven, CT  06520-8277