New Start!

John Clews Converse at SESAME.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu May 13 02:12:00 UTC 1999

          John Peterson, University of Munich, Germany
Details:  Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say INFO VYAKARAN

To VYAKARAN Editor: Tej K. Bhatia, Syracuse University, New York

John Peterson, University of Munich, Germany wrote to the list:

> I'm glad to see that the list is once again running - and fully =
> automatic this time...
> Many thanks go to Tej Bhatia at Syracuse for rescuing the list from =
> oblivion. He'll basically be managing the list from now on. So, if =
> there's ever any need for information about the running of the list, =
> he's the one to contact. I'll be glad to help if I can, but Tej is now =
> in charge of the day-to-day business.

Sorry to do this on the list, but I deleted the message from Tej in
error. For the moment please could you remove both the email addresses

        Converse at sesame.demon.co.uk

and

        India_UK at sesame.demon.co.uk

They are duplicated, essentially to the same user (me in both cases)
but I need to come off both at the moment, due to other commitments.

Many thanks in advance, and best wishes to VYAKARAN, which I have
found interesting and useful.

Best regards

John Clews

--
John Clews, SESAME Computer Projects, 8 Avenue Rd, Harrogate, HG2 7PG
Mailmaster, SESAME Computer Projects, 8 Avenue Rd, Harrogate, HG2 7PG