Fw: Examples from Chang

John Peterson jpeterso at UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Mon Dec 10 16:17:38 UTC 2001

Hello members of Vyakaran!

Can anyone help this person out with data on Chang (TB)? If so, please send
your response to me or back to the list and I will forward it to the
idividual.
Thanks in advance!
John

> Hi John:
>
> Do you know what the words for `post' or `pillar' are in Chang?  I'm

John Peterson
FB 7, Sprachwissenschaft
Universitaet
D-49069 Osnabrueck