Pashto resources

Dora Johnson dora at CAL.ORG
Tue Sep 25 16:01:47 UTC 2001

The Center for Applied Linguistics developed a series of materials for
the learning of Pashto.  These are available through the ERIC Document
Reproduction Service (EDRS).  Craig Packard in the ERIC Clearinghouse on
Languages and Linguistics has a complete list of their availability and
where the tapes can be obtained. If this list would like to know about
them, we can post them for you.  If individuals would like the
information, please contact him directly at <craig at cal.org.>.

Dora Johnson
Research Associate
Center for Applied Linguistics
4646 40th Street, NW
Washington, DC  20016-1859
Telephone: 202-362-0700
Fax: 202-363-7204
E-mail: dora at cal.org
Web site: www.cal.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold F. Schiffman [mailto:haroldfs at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:50 AM
To: VYAKARAN at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Pashto resources

Dear Folks:

I'm sure I'm not the only person getting requests for information about
Pashto, such as "on-line courses" and other kinds of teaching materials,
learning resources, places to study it, etc. I haven't been able to
answer
these successfully, but they seem to keep coming.  Does anybody have any
good ideas?

Thanks,

Hal Schiffman