Bibliography

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU
Wed Aug 20 15:57:59 UTC 2003

I would like to make it known that I have just put the bibliography from
Shapiro and Schiffman 1981, Language and Society in South Asia, on my
bibliography webpage.

The URL is http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~haroldfs/bibliogs/LSSAbiblio.htm

I have tried to eliminate typos etc. (we had to scan it and then edit it,
because it wasn't in an electronic version) but if anybody sees any,
please alert me.  The entries there are mainly sociolinguistic articles
and books; some grammars and older material, but mostly concerned with
language and society and S. Asia up to the late 1970's/early 1980's.

Hal Schiffman