bhojpury language

John Peterson jpeterso at UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Tue Dec 16 09:26:44 UTC 2003

Stephen,

You might want to have a look at the following site on my homepage:

http://www.southasiabibliography.de/Bibliography/Indo-European/Bhojpuri/bhojpuri.html

I'm always grateful for additional sources, and I don't work on Bhojpuri,
so if you find anything missing, please let me know! (By the way,
Nagpuri/Sadani is listed as a separate language, although many consider it
a dialect of Bhojpuri).

Best,
John

--