[Fwd: South Asian Linguistics-request]

John Peterson jpeterso at UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Thu Jul 15 18:43:00 UTC 2004

Dear list members,

I received this mail today looking for Information and Communication
Technologies (ICT's) to support language teaching, among other things. If
anyone happens to know of such work, Ms. Da Fonseca would be very
interested. Please reply directly to her (and perhaps to me as well, as
I'd be very interested!).

All the best,
John