[Fwd: South Asian Linguistics-request]

Oranskaia tatiana.oranskaia at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Fri Jul 16 08:46:56 UTC 2004

Dear John,

It's a pity, that we neither talked nor drank anything together in Lund. We
should make up for it.
I am sorry, that I have to ask it, but could you remind me, when you are going
to teach in Hamburg: in SS 2005 or in WS 2005-6?

Johar

Tatiana