Information about language name: Belagu?

Dora Johnson dora at CAL.ORG
Wed Jun 30 20:07:51 UTC 2004

Thank you so much for responding. We did finally decide that the
language must have been Telugu, based on what you and several other
people guessed. The problem was that the researchers could not go back
to the parent since this study is randomized. My other reaction was if
the child spoke Belagu, he/she was the only speaker and it would be
forgotten by the time he/she was 12!

Thanks again.

Dora Johnson
Research Associate