Help with a citation

David Nelson nelsond at POBOX.UPENN.EDU
Mon May 17 18:02:15 UTC 2004

I have located this by

Zvelebil, Kamil V. (1983)"The ideological basis of the Siddha search for
immortality", in: B. Pfleiderer and G.D. Sontheimer (Eds.),
Sources of illness and healing in South Asian regional literatures.
Heidelberg : South Asia Institute, Department of Tropical Hygiene and Public
Health, Department of Indology,Heidelberg University, c1983:1-9.

David Nelson
South Asia Bibliographer
University of Pennsylvania