Tone languages and song (revisited)

Joan Baart joanbaart at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 28 11:25:28 UTC 2004

Dear colleagues,

A couple of months ago I posted a question to the list about the relationship of linguistic tone and song. I have now submitted a paper on the subject of tone and song in Kalam Kohistani. If you are interested, you can download a prefinal draft from: http://www.geocities.com/kcs_kalam/.

Thanks to those who gave feedback. And if you have comments on the paper, I think there is time still to make corrections before it goes to press.

Joan

---