Indo-Aryan Languages

Matthew Toulmin matthew.toulmin at ANU.EDU.AU
Wed Jul 20 06:29:46 UTC 2005

Dear Tatiana Oranskaia,

Greetings from North Bengal. I'm a PhD student working on the Rajbanshi or
Kamta language and dialects.

I was curious about a couple of things from your posting:

* You didn't mention the purpose of the essays, could I have some more
information?
* You categorise them as idioms, are you using that with a particular
technical meaning in order to deal with the problems of categorising IA
languages/dialects?

Best,
Matthew Toulmin