Indo-Aryan Languages

Tatiana Oranskaia tatiana.oranskaia at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Wed Jul 20 16:26:55 UTC 2005

Dear Matthew,

Thank you very much for the reply and the questions. It is a good news
that you are working on Rajbanshi. Are you primarily a linguist or an
indologist?
1) This is for the volume "New Indo-Aryan Languages" which is a part of
the Moscow project "Languages of the world" (a typological description).
2) Exactly, just trying to avoid the language/dialect problem.
Rajbanshi will be covered from the side of Nepal. However, it will be
most useful to compare the data from both sides of the border. This is
also the intention of the colleague who is writing on R. Would you be
interested in co-operation? Should I ask him if he would be interested
either?

With warm regards,
Tatiana Oranskaia