Unknown deity

Raimond Doctor dictdoc at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 21 12:26:19 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,
                          A colleague of mine has sent me this photo of an
unknown deity. As the text on the photo shows, it was taken at Sri Rangam.
If anybody could throw light on the identity of the deity, I would be most
obliged,
The photo is within a word file. Please view the file to see the photo.
Many thanks in advance,
Best regards,

R.Doctor

Job hunting? Get the right one!