question about Kodava

Jean-Luc Chevillard jlc at CCR.JUSSIEU.FR
Sat Dec 16 11:46:03 UTC 2006

Dear Hal,

In the 2003 book "The Dravidian Languages" by
Bhadriraju Krishnamurti (Cambridge Language Surveys),
I find on page 24 the following

"Kod.agu (Coorgi, Kod.agii, Kod.ava). Population
93,000 in the Kod.agu (Coorg) district
of Karnataka bordering on Kerala. ..........."

I hope that helps

Best wishes

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (CNRS, Université Paris 7)