bibliographic question

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at CCAT.SAS.UPENN.EDU
Fri Feb 15 16:28:41 UTC 2008

I need help with a citation for an article by Dwijen Bhattacharya,
entitled "Nagamese: Pidgin, Creole or Creoloid?"

All I have for it is CLN, 24/2, 1994.

When I go to Ethnologue, it sends me back to a page on my own website
where I reviewed this article for a course, but what I really don't
understand is what "CLN" stands for.  Any help anyone can give would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Hal Schiffman