A new book of Linguistics published recently

Niladri Dash ns_dash at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 25 08:26:26 UTC 2009

Dear Friends,

Kindly allow me to inform you about the publication of a new book on Corpus Linguistics. Here is the publication detail for your ready reference.

Title: Language Corpora : Past, Present and Future
Author: Niladri Sekhar Dash
Year of Publication: 2009
Publisher: Mittal Publications, New Delhi, India.
ISBN: 81-8324-255-3
Number of Pages: 176+ (HB)
Price: Rs. 450/-

Table of contents:

Introduction
Chapter 1:  Pre-electronic Corpora: A Brief Survey
Chapter 2:  History of Text Corpus Generation
Chapter 3:  History of Speech Corpus Generation
Chapter 4: Indian Scenario in Corpus Generation
Chapter 5: Future Indian Needs
Appendix I: Syllabus for Corpus Linguistics
Bibliography
General Index

For Individual or Library purchase, please contact:

Mr. Saurabh Mittal
Mittal Publications
4594/9 Daryaganj,
New Delhi–110002, India,