20.3334, Calls: General Ling/India

Frank Southworth frank.southworth at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 5 02:12:33 UTC 2009

Dear Dr. Peterson:

Many thanks for your new Kharia dictionary. It is an important contribution
to South Asian linguistics. I would like to ask your permission to include
it in the materials on the SARVA website, which we are in the process of
revising. (If you are not familiar with the website, please check it out at
by www.aa.tufs.ac.jp/*sarva*/.)

Franklin Southworth, University of Pennsylvania (emeritus)
**
<http://www.aa.tufs.ac.jp/sarva/entrance.html>

--
Franklin C. Southworth