Unsuscribe me from mailing list

naveen chaudhary nachau2003 at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 3 01:40:12 UTC 2013

From: Madhukar Gogate <mng1932 at YAHOO.COM>
To: VYAKARAN at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 12:29 AM
Subject: Marathi May 2013

VYAKARAN: South Asian Languages and Linguistics Net Editors: Tej K. Bhatia, Syracuse University, New York John Peterson, University of Osnabrueck, Germany Details: Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say: INFO VYAKARAN Subscribe:Send email to listserv at listserv.syr.edu and say: SUBSCRIBE VYAKARAN FIRST_NAME LAST_NAME (Substitute your real name for first_name last_name) Archives: http://listserv.syr.edu/

Mr MN Gogate,

I wish to unsubscribe to these mails. May I request you to unsubscribe me form your mailing list at the earliest

Thankyou