Indian-American Prof Braj Kachru dead

Tej Krishan Bhatia tkbhatia at SYR.EDU
Tue Aug 2 18:39:25 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,
I would like to add my personal sense of profound sadness and loss. Both Braj and Yamuna Jii were my teachers and mentors and they impacted my life in a number of ways.
I was Poland when I received the news. I returned only last night. Just finished talking with Amita and Shamit.

We plan to celebrate the life and the contributions of Braj during the 24th IAWE conference at Syracuse (June 30-July 2, 2017). I will keep you posted.

Tej Bhatia

Sent from my iPhonej