Indian-American Prof Braj Kachru dead

Frank Southworth frank.southworth at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 2 19:44:35 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

It is sad to learn of Braj Kachru's passing. I knew him as an accomplished
scholar and a fine human being. I have good memories of interacting with
him, though it has been many years since we met.

Nothing was said in the notice about Yamuna, whom I knew before her
marriage. I hope she is well, and I offer her my sincere condolences.

Frank Southworth, New York City