Go(ld) Fish!

J. M. De Grandis, III jay at DEGRANDIS.COM
Tue Aug 3 19:06:06 UTC 1999

I grew up in central Georgia, where we most definitely said, "Go Fish!"
Freinds from North Carolina also use "Go Fish!" as does my fiance (south
east MO).

--
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds.