Listening tour; In like Flynn

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 5 01:22:33 UTC 1999

LISTENING TOUR

     Hillary Clinton is on a "listening tour" of New York State.  I wrote to
her with a problem she could have solved--and got a form letter that didn't
listen to anything I said.
     "Listening tour" is on the Dow Jones database from about 1983--anyone
have earlier?

IN LIKE FLYNN (continued)

    I posted new information on "In Like Flynn" here about a month ago.

LONG ISLAND ICED TEA (continued)

    I wrote to "Ask Dan" of the Hampton-based DAN'S PAPERS about the origin
of "Long Island iced tea."  (Several people have told me that they first
heard of "Long Island iced tea" in the Hamptons.)
    There was no reply.  He's on the web--you try him.  My e-mails don't seem
to go through to anybody lately.