ADS-L Digest - 13 Aug 1999 to 14 Aug 1999 (#1999-66)

Jonathan Fine spine1 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Aug 14 22:25:36 UTC 1999

My impression is that the narrator is driving his Mercedes while high on
a tab of acid, and has recently struck a pedestrian with such force that
the chickenhead's underwear now dangles from the car's antenna.

Puttin' my hands in the air like I just don't care,

Jonathan Fine