City Names

Dieter Burrell dburrell at ICPSR.UMICH.EDU
Fri Dec 3 15:16:15 UTC 1999

Ooooh, how different we feel about Cincinnati chili.  I think it's great.
And the five ingredients - from bottom to top - are spaghetti noodles, the
chili itself (ground beef simmered in an unusual concoction of spices),
beans, chopped onions, and shredded Wisconsin cheddar.  The two qualities
that set it apart are the spices for the chili/meat layer and the overall
architecture of the dish.

Dieter Burrell