Encarta World English Dictionary.

Grant Barrett gbarrett at AMERICANDIALECT.ORG
Tue Jun 1 21:57:36 UTC 1999

If you can get ahold of a copy of BBC On Air magazine, you should at least be
able to figure out what program was on at that time. I don't subscribe anymore,
but if I run into a copy at one of the international newspaper shops here in NYC,
I'll look it up for you.

[Nice to find another shortwave listener on ADs-L. We're fortunate here in the
city to get two hours of BBC World Service on WNYC AM 820 each weekday evening,
and six some-odd hours on WNYE 91.5 FM very early each weekday morning.]