The Realist

Robert Ness ness at DICKINSON.EDU
Mon Jun 7 13:35:55 UTC 1999

Sure. ed, by Paul Krassner. Particularly pungent in my memory is its
tribute to Walt Disney on his demise, a cartoon featuring all the disney
menagerie having all kinds of polymorphous sex with one another. The mag
also sold the notorious "Fuck Communism" bumper sticker, which the local
police-this was in 62 or so- forced me to remove from my car. The mag
was quite outrageous for its time. Its closest modern kin  might
be The Onion (check out theonion.com) On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Kim & Rima