Course on American dialects

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 8 18:26:44 UTC 1999

Here's a request. If you can help him, he's at TFoley1513 at aol.com. You might
post to ADS-L too if you have something interesting up your sleeve. Thanks -
Allan Metcalf

Last summer I made a request that somehow fell between the cracks. I had
asked if there was available a set of lecture notes that I could use to teach
a course on American dialects. I have experience teaching college history and
thought that I could devise an interesting course that would correlate the
history of American migration patterns and demographic movement with American
dialects -- but I never heard from anyone about the availability of lecture
notes. Is there any hope for me?

Sincerely,

Terry Foley
6840 Apollo Road