Glottal stops/notation

Tue Jun 15 20:27:01 UTC 1999

I know of Edgar Whan, yes, though I've never met him; he's famous around
here as a super teacher--now retired.  Did you go to OU?  Popik is quite a
boor; I can take only so much of his ego-filled comments until I react.
Last year I "broke his heart" with one of my replies, and he quieted down
for a while--a brief while.