Glottal stops/notation

Bob Fitzke fitzke at VOYAGER.NET
Mon Jun 14 18:48:47 UTC 1999

Dear Ms. F.

Just noticed the Ohio U  in your address.Do you happen to know Ed Whan? And
thanks for the comment re Take Our Word For It. I've always belkieved that one of
the hallmarks of a professional is an interest in, and practice of, sharing and
exchanging knowledge. Popik's comments reminded me a lot of Dr. Pert's
observations in "Molecules of Emotion". Some folks still treat knowledge as
something to be jealously guarded among  an inner circle, sometimes denominated
as a "good-ole-boys network. Sigh.

Bob