Gershon Legman

GEORGE THOMPSON thompsng at ELMER4.BOBST.NYU.EDU
Mon Jun 28 20:22:41 UTC 1999

A recent message from Jesse Sheidlower said in part:

"There is a folklorist who has been in close touch with [Gershom]
Legman, but I'm unfortunately blanking on the name...he wrote an
appreciation of Legman in _Maledicta_ some years back."

Reinhold Aman is the editor and publisher of Maledicta.  If this
isn't the name that Jesse is reaching for, then I can check the file
of Maledicta here in the library for the Legman tribute.

GAT