"Clam" (slang term for Scientologist)

Bob Fitzke fitzke at VOYAGER.NET
Wed May 12 18:50:29 UTC 1999

Other online sources for fed. regs include:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/cfr/
http://law.house.gov/
http://www.law.indiana.edu/law/v-lib/lawindex.html

I have some 40 or more sites in my bookmarks that offer legal resources of one kind
or another. They are all free. My bookmarks include sites for Michigan law, the
state in which I practice.

Bob