flat-head screw(driver)s

No Name Available GRADMA at UVVM.UVIC.CA
Wed Nov 3 23:15:56 UTC 1999

No one has so far mentioned the third type of screwdriver, called in Canada
a "Robertson." It's for those screw-heads that have neither a slot nor a cross,
but a square indentation (or don't you have those down there?). I suppose you
can use a Phillips for them, but a Robertson works much better.

And now I'm off to find the vodka and orange juice (you do call that a
"screwdriver," don't you?).

Barbara Harris.

More information about the Ads-l mailing list