Cheesy Christian Screwdivers (was Professional Glossaries)

Daniel Long dlong at BCOMP.METRO-U.AC.JP
Wed Nov 10 15:26:22 UTC 1999

Bethany,
I am afraid I didn't understand what you meant by "professional glossary".
Maybe others did, but perhaps it would increase responses if you gave a
little example.  Does this mean a glossary of terms that only
archaeologists (etc.) use?
One more suggestion:  If you want responses to an academic query, put
something like "Flat-headed" or "Baptists" or "Cheese curds" in the subject
line.

Danny

Bethany K. Dumas wrote:

> Several days ago I asked if anyone knew of any excellent professional
> glossaries. I have received no replies. So, I send a variant of the
> question -- do you know of any reasonably good professional glossaries?

-----
Daniel Long, Associate Professor     tel  +81-426-77-2184
Japanese Language and Literature Dept.    fax  +81-426-77-2140
Tokyo Metropolitan University
1-1 Minami Osawa, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo  192-0397 Japan
mailto:dlong at bcomp.metro-u.ac.jp
http://nihongo.human.metro-u.ac.jp/long/