pardon this, codger!

Thu Oct 7 00:01:30 UTC 1999

1) How do you know what people are capable of by just listerning to them?
You don't know what they didn't choose to say.

2) You mean to say you are always on the defensive when people sear? Didn't
nobody every swear to you out of friendship, solidarity, closeness? Where I
grew up, it was a common as .....

Well, I'm taking a little shit for my mouth, so I'll draw back a bit.

dInIs (who reckons that the biggest percent of dirty stuff he has said was
in solidary rather than angry use)

PS: In fact, an old study of Antarctic researchers (where have I heard that
Antractic word before?) in whch a psychologist kept count of all
obscenities, found that the research team she worked with fell off
considerably in their use of obscene language when they were angry or faced
serious problems. For them (upper middle class scientists, for the most
part) obscenity was play and friendship, not anger and seriousness.