ouch!

Fri Apr 21 18:41:56 UTC 2000

I apologize for sending the PICT file as an attachment to a list. As the
message itself indicates, this was not what I intended to do--I knew better.
I did get back a message saying that attachments could not be sent to the
list (no surprise there); what surprised me was that some kind of garbled
attachment did get sent anyway--which, I take it, nobody could open.