Hamburgers in Japan

A. Vine avine at ENG.SUN.COM
Fri Apr 21 21:22:48 UTC 2000

Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:
> COCKTAILS IN JAPAN
>
> BUNGY JUMP--vodka, green liqueur, spiritus (?)
                                    ^^^^^^^^

Perhaps it is a religious liquor...

> MISC.
>
>    Haagen-Dazs offers Green Tea ice cream.

I know I have had it, maybe in Japan, but it might be sold around here.  I'll
have to look.  Other brands sell green tea flavor, e.g. Double Rainbow.

>    A chain restaurant is named "Ringer Hut," for some reason.

I'm sure I've seen Ringer Huts in the States somewhere, but I'm not sure where.
Here in the California Bay Area there is Happi House.

--
Andrea