Hamburgers in Japan

Grant Barrett gbarrett at AMERICANDIALECT.ORG
Fri Apr 21 21:40:45 UTC 2000

On Friday, April 21, 2000, A. Vine <avine at ENG.SUN.COM> wrote:
>Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:
>>    Haagen-Dazs offers Green Tea ice cream.
>
>I know I have had it, maybe in Japan, but it might be sold around here.
I'll
>have to look.  Other brands sell green tea flavor, e.g. Double
>Rainbow.

Green tea ice cream is widely available in New York City. Although the
Haagen Dazs in Chinatown doesn't have it (why don't they even *try* to fit
in?), you can get it at a far better joint, the Ice Cream Factory, which is a
very short half block away east. They also have a great selection of fruit
sherbets: mango, papaya, kiwi, litchee, etc. Very good, and cheaper than
HD.