performance/preformance

Anne Lambert annelamb at GNV.FDT.NET
Wed Feb 2 20:05:33 UTC 2000

I've read somewhere that metathesis is a neurological thing, as it is frequent in
typing (as we all know).
    When I was new at UF (University of Florida)  the administration building was
Tigert Hall and the anthropology building was Grinter Hall. I used to get them
mixed up and go to Grinter instead of Tigert. A strange kind of metathesis.
(Administration is now Criser Hall, which I call Crisis Hall.)