tchotchkes

Diana Sheron Fingar df632694 at OAK.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Sat Feb 26 17:30:20 UTC 2000

If it is beautiful, at least to you, then it is NOT a tchotchke as far as
you are concerned. Possibly not for me either, I would have to see it. I
thought I made that clear in my second note.

I only ever intended to point out that tchotchke is not a complimentary
term and a little strange for an exhibit title. Actual beauty is always in
the
eye of the beholder, as is anything else.

I will not respond to any other messages about tchotchkes or even read
them,
since I know I hate it when people get off topic.

 I pronounce "gee-gaw"
/gig(backwards-c)/. But perhaps my opinion isn't worth anything.

Diana Fingar