Wha...?

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Mon Jul 3 16:04:38 UTC 2000

I'm confused.  ADS-L moderated?  And has its address changed?  Did I miss
something?  I used the "reply" function for my last posting, and got the
following.

Peter Mc.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Mon, Jul 3, 2000 11:45 AM -0400rrom: "L-Soft list server at The
LINGUIST List. (1.8d)" <LISTSERV at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>
To: pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Subject: Message ("Your message dated Mon, 03 Jul 2000 08:46:09...")

Your  message dated  Mon, 03  Jul 2000  08:46:09 -0700  with subject  "Re:
hazelnuts/filberts" has been submitted to the moderator of the ADS-L list:
Anthony Aristar <ARISTAR at LINGUISTLIST.ORG>.

                               Peter A. McGraw
                   Linfield College   *   McMinnville, OR
                            pmcgraw at linfield.edu