@ sign: copyright violation?

Michal Lisecki magura at CZ.TOP.PL
Thu Jul 13 12:13:44 UTC 2000

I have just been reminded of the copyright note following the article
by William Z. Shetter which I have copied to the list. The public
character of online resources must have made me forget that not
everything published on the Internet is a *public property*.
Rather than posting the whole article I should have given you the URL
for that.

Still, I think that many of the articles collected at that website
are worth reading therefore I am giving you the URL once again...this
time only the URL :>

CHECK IT OUT: http://home.bluemarble.net/~langmin/