French Canadian accent on Lewis & Clark expedition

Steve K. stevek at SHORE.NET
Fri Jul 14 17:14:05 UTC 2000

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 AAllan at AOL.COM wrote:

> It seems they're making an Imax movie of the expedition and have chosen as
> narrator one Francois Labiche (my spelling is probably wrong), a French
> Canadian Lewis & Clark picked up in Illinois.

I would suppose it would be evil to refer to them to the Kids In The Hall
sketches where they play French Canadian trappers who canoe alongside
cubicles in office buildings clubbing yuppies for their designer clothing?

>:)

--- Steve K.