turtle candy

Greg Pulliam pulliam at IIT.EDU
Mon Jun 26 20:38:01 UTC 2000

There is another name for those insanely rich, chewy,
chocolate-covered caramel and nut clusters, isn't there?  I know of
"turtles," and I think "Goo-goo clusters" refer to the same thing,
but I'm thinking there's another word for them that I used down in
Mississippi when I was growing up in the 60s and 70s.

greg at pulliam.org

More information about the Ads-l mailing list